Sunday 6 January 2013

Daydream


To walk around,on a winter night,
such pleasure in pain,such warmth in the rain,
the fog,oh!it calms my sight,
for it reflects,what I am inside.
and yes,that's why,i hate the clear sky,
for the soul I hide,is so traumatized,
like a little spoiled kid,it loves to lie,
and loves to hate,and loves to chide.
been a while,been a while,
since the spring of Rome,
too far,too hard,
but we'd come back home.
do I shall,yes i will,for the words are not where the wisdom lies,
the stories I tell,timeless but true,
aren't tales of the kids,or the books of the wise,
but the words of all that I've been through.
i speak tonight,not to wish,not to hope,
but to wake my soul up from its somber sleep,
but if you asked,I'd wave it off,
for the wounds,they run,way too deep.
I'd speak what I need,but they wont believe
for like a disembodied shadow in a dying flame,I've began to rive
but I await her again,to love me and leave
just to see if my heart's still in there,alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment