Friday 6 April 2012

just like you

a night like this,
so peaceful,so mellow,
i look around and all i see,
is this beautiful world..
this perfect sky,like a sheet of velvet,
and embedded diamonds,
you may call them stars..
the drifting clouds,like a drifting thought,
moving slow enough to be appreciated,
but fast enough to be held on to..
the silence around,sounds like my soul,
it speaks nothing,but makes me feel its presence,peacefully..
the sombre wind that grazes through my hair,
like a beautiful song,
which makes me stop and close my eyes,
to take it all in till it lasts,
even if thats just one moment..
i look around in this perfect night,
and try to seek what keeps it alive..
its when i look up to see the perfect and the bright moon,
the most beautiful thing i have ever seen..
just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment