Friday 6 January 2012

if someday

last night i had a dream,
a dream i have dreamed for a hundred days,
i was walking along a frozen stream,
holding hands of a woman without a face..
my thoughts have taken me to places,
which i haven't seen,where i haven't been,
and though i know a million faces,
but i can't picture her face,in any of the scene..
she walked like a swan,she flew like a dove,
she always walked behind the light,
so many nights,we have made love,
still i love her more at dawn,than the previous night..
i know m scared,if my dream does fly,
i know its hard,for my heart to fight,
i know at her touch,i'd feel so high,
i know i'd draw,her face tonight..
your beauty for me,lies not in her eyes,
its her soul on which my thoughts are woven,
for eyes can trick a man into lies,
but the soul is all,seen of a faceless woman..
devastated by eyes,my soul lies scared,
in my pursuit,of a somber heart,
but all i have seen,and all i have shared,
has taken me,back to the start..
so now i dream,but i'll hold my card,
for i wont speak,even if she asked,
a feeling gone,way back in life,
to bring it back,seems a little hard..
i don't know if i can,
ever fall in love again,
but if someday,my heart does stir,
i'll only fall,in love with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment