Saturday 17 December 2011

my vague choices


the nightmare kisses me in the middle of my dream...
on the other side of that turbid stream...
in the shadows of the fading night...
i saw a wolf,putting up a fight...
awake in cold sweat,i write a story...
broken in the paths of glory...
here comes the part i've missed the most...
its like holding on to wat i'd forever lost...
in the mirror,a dream in my eyes...
hidden beneath,some ugly lies...
i've just tried to live my part...
but i did know it from the start...
the thirst of glory,they saw on my face...
made me erase,everyone of the trace...
for them maybe,i lost my grace...
but deep inside,i earned my place...
taken by the world of thoughts...
tonight im calling,all my shots...
it turns so hard,to gain or lose...
when my nemesis,becomes my muse...!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment