Saturday 17 December 2011

to be the heart that knows love


prologue-this is not a poetry,nor is this any form of a song or a story...its just words that fall out unknowingly..words that know not any rhythm,any conduct,any rule,any art..This piece here,is just a state of mind.

as im sitting on the chair..
under that tree which is not the only one around..
surrounded by people,or friends,i know not..
immersed in chitchats,or silence,i know not..
all m looking at is the ray of sunlight..
how it finds me no matter how much i hide behind the leaves..
like its related to me somehow...
how it pierces through me..
and reads whats in my heart..
but i dont like being vulnerable..
so i lay my head down..
listening to ray charles..
in a different world..
the world with the same tree and leaves..
and the ray of sunlight..
but its just me..
i hold the hands of the sun-ray..
and i leave..
and i ask questions..
seeking no answers,just asking questions..
for today i dont want to be wise..
today i'll just be curious..
and full of desire that m not ashamed of..
the desire to be..
and to be the heart that knows love..
again.

No comments:

Post a Comment