Saturday 17 December 2011

someday i wish to be a musical note


i dont know where it all started..
but since the day the search began..
i've seen songs in every word..
i've seen music in every man..
they taught me to love what i heard..
i learned to hear what i loved..
born in peace with no music playing..
with me was born a singing bird..

i met some,with all the strange notions..
fake selves,meaningless devotions..
high on crap,they felt trips in black..
but they were no creators when they were back..
i saw music needed no prayers..
n it still joined me with my inner layers..
masterpieces have faded in the souls of us..
i felt the divine ruling as it must..
i belonged to its religion so..
it saw no rich,it saw no dough..
the best of sounds even if i was broke..
i've seen no blood,i've seen no smoke..

all my life,my music has been my high..
through its ocean of hope,i row my boat..
break a star for me in the sky..
for someday,i wish to be a musical note..

No comments:

Post a Comment