Saturday 17 December 2011

third lone autumn


3 winters have i known that tree..
3 seasons since i felt this free..
3 reasons,i dnt have,to xplain this sigh..
haunts me still,yeah,still makes me cry..

3 years gone,long time since,n i havent moved an inch..
3 autumns seen,dead leaves once green,n her name still makes jack flinch..!..

anticipatin,right here waitin,m still waitin to dream..
every bit of my heart is hopin,smwhere u hear my silent scream..
3 seasons,i've seen this love,so changin into sorrow..
3 autumns,i saw leaves dyin,never felt myself bein so hollow..

pray for me,or if u dont,makes no difference at all..
no faith can bring relief inside,nd break into my wall..
the day i knew,the day i felt,for u how cud i fall..
this day i know,this day i feel,still waitin for ur call..

3 years gone,long time since,n i havent moved an inch..
3 autumns seen,dead leaves once green,n her name still makes me flinch..!..

No comments:

Post a Comment